The APEX DOMUS 3 Alternating Overlay With Static therapy is an effective alternating overlay/replacement system combined with static therapy mode. By having a series of individual cells inflate and deflate alternatively over about ten- minute cycle, patients receive their adequate pressure relief. The system can be switched to a static therapy mode to reduce the pressure at the interface by means of immersion. It will also be easier to facilitate all kinds of nursing procedures including dressing changes and patient repositioning at static mode. An optional silver-ion Nylon/PU cover is also available to increase the antimicrobial effect. With clear weight indicator reference dial adjustment, APEX DOMUS 3 Alternating Overlay is easy to use and is recommended for patients at medium risk to high risk of pressure ulcers.
• Quick Connector with Cap : Provide a uniform stable surface for patient transportation, ursing procedures, and moving and handling.
• Ventilated Low-Air-Loss Cell : Wicks moisture away to keep the patient comfortable.
• Foam Based pocket : For inserting additional foam.(Available on H5” mattress).
• Antimicrobial Silver+Nylon/PU Cover : Vapor permeable and water resistant cover with a level of low fire retardancy and anti-MRSA effect.
• Nylon/PU Cover (Optional) : Vapor permeable and water resistant with low flame retardant level.
• CPR Valves : Quickly deflate the mattress for emergencies.
• Zipper-All-Around Cover : Reduce ingress of unwanted fluid and can be completely removed for laundry.
• Silver-ion Treated
• Vapour Permeable
• Water Resistance
• Flame Resistance
Dimension 29x 18.5x 12.6cm
Weight 2.2 kg
Case Material Flame retardant ABS
Supply Voltage AC 220 – 240V, 50Hz ; 100 – 120V, 60Hz
Operating Cycle 9.6 min ( 230V ) ; 8 min ( 120V )
Dimension 200 x 90 x 12.7cm w / 3” high foam pocket
Alternating 1 – in – 2
Cell Height 17 x 5” cells
Weight 5.6 kg
Cover Material Silver+ Nylon / PU
Cell Material Nylon/PU
Maximum Patinet Weight 180 kg