Foldable electrically operated wheelchair with individually calibrated microprocessor control, with a 30 km range, equipped with full-fledged road user optics.
The electric wheelchair Meyra 9.500 Clou from one of the world leaders in the production of inva-equipment, the Germans MEYRA has a restrained design and in German verified functionality.
Meyra 9.500 Clou has the ability not only to individually adjust to the physical parameters of the user, but is also equipped with a multi-parameter calibration of electrical equipment.
Side-to-side folding frame made of thin-walled metal tubes, chrome-plated or powder coated.
• Seat with adjustable width from 43 to 55 cm, equipped with an anti-decubitus cushion in a removable cover with a zipper, laid on a fabric base and bolted to the frame.
• Adjustable on an angle of inclination, a quick-detachable back with a belt base and orthopedic geometry of soft inserts on a nylon cover, rubberized on the inside.
• Removable footrests that retract to the sides, equipped with self-aligning soft calf stops and length adjustment for the lower leg.
• Height-adjustable armrests with soft handrails and impact-resistant plastic side walls
• Rear drive wheels with a diameter of 320 mm have an increased height of the tread profile for the most effective damping of bumps.
• The 360-degree swiveling front wheels are fitted with solid rubber tires and two pairs of height adjustment holes.
• The rotors of the electric motors, which block the wheels, exclude spontaneous or uncontrolled movement of the wheelchair.
• Anti-dumpers with rollers, adjustable in the angle of contact with the surface, easily removable from the structure when not needed.