Lowenstein Prisma Smart Auto CPAP with Humidifier Mask
- Lowenstein Prisma Smart Auto CPAP with Humidifier Mask is an innovative product that provides a comfortable yet effective treatment solution for people with sleep apnea.
- It is equipped with numerous features that make it one of the top models on the market.
Features of the Lowenstein Prisma SmartAuto CPAP machine
Smart Auto technology
- This CPAP machine continuously monitors the user’s breathing patterns to adjust the pressure accordingly and ensure normal breathing patterns throughYou’lle the night.
- It ensures that the patient receives sufficient air pressure to maintain normal breathing patterns throughout their stay in bed.
- The humidifier of a CPAP machine ensures that the patient’s airways remain moist and comfortable throughout the night automatically and according to individual preference.
- It can even be adjusted according to individual needs!
Mask and Mask Options
- The Lowenstein Prisma Smart Auto-CPAP device has multiple mask and face options to ensure users find a mask that fits their facial measurements and shapes.
- In addition, the comfortable masks ensure a long wear time.
- Lowenstein Prisma Smart Auto-CPAP Device is Portable.
- The Lowenstein Prisma Smart Auto-CPAP device is small and lightweight, making it easy to carry or store.
- And thanks to its battery-powered design, you can even take it with you when you travel!
Benefits of Lowenstein Prisma Smart Auto CPAP with Humidifier Mask
Increased Sleep Quality Sleep Quality
- The Lowenstein Prisma smart Auto CPAP machine is specifically designed to improve the quality of restful sleep for people with sleep apnea.
- By providing continuous pressure in the form of airflow, this device ensures that the airway remains open throughout the night and that normal breathing patterns are maintained during each stage of sleep.
- A restful night is guaranteed thanks to the automatic humidification system and the various mask and face options.
- A humidifier keeps the airways comfortable and moist, reducing dryness and discomfort.
- The Lowenstein Prisma Smart CPAP device offers user-friendly settings that adjust pressure and humidity to personal needs.
- It ensures that each patient can benefit from an individualized treatment tailored to their needs.
Easy to Use
- The Lowenstein Prisma Smart Auto CPAP device was designed with ease of use in mind, with intuitive controls and a user-friendly interface that makes it simple and easy for anyone to use and customize to their individual needs.
LOWENSTEIN PrismaSMART AutoCPAP with Humidifier Mask continues the high-quality auto-CPAP devis Löwenstein Medical tradition. It offers the new classic or dynamic pressure regulation option for personalized respiratory therapy.
The familiar pressure relief softPAP can be activated at any time. Classic, simple user navigation with an easy-to-read display.
LOWENSTEIN Prisma SMART Auto CPAP device can be combined with the well-known humidifier prismaAQUA. With discovering the new generation of our Auto CPAP devices.
Finally, You’ll make the right choice with Prisma SMART! The simple-to-use devices complete the prismaLINE spectrum. Benefit from our Auto CPAP devices, pragmatically designed for practical use to control sleep disorders like Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
- Firstly, Unheard-of silence
- LOWENSTEIN PrismaSMART AutoCPAP with Humidifier Mask Standard operating concept and structure
- LOWENSTEIN Prisma SMART Auto CPAP Target group-oriented menus (for patients and experts)
- Segment display – highly visible presentation of the required information
- LOWENSTEIN PrismaSMART AutoCPAP with Humidifier Mask prismaLINE range of accessories
- Two different APAP dynamics in Prisma SMART – the right therapy for every patient
- Familiar features such as recognition of Cheyne-Stokes respiration and also Forced Oscillation Technology (FOT) in the entire prismaLINE
Specifications of LOWENSTEIN PrismaSMART AutoCPAP with Humidifier Mask
|Product class as per EU Directive 93 / 42 / EEC
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||170 x 135 x 180 mm
||about 1.34 kg
|Temperature range of LOWENSTEIN Prisma SMART Auto CPAP• Operation:
-25 °C to +70 °C
|Air pressure range
||700 – 1060 hPa corresponds to an altitude of 3000 meta patients’ mean sea level.
||max. 40 VA
||24 V DC max. 5 VA
|Power consumption at• Operation (therapy):
|230 V 115 V0.13 A 0.22 A
0.036 A 0.053 A
|Classification as per EN 60601-1-11• Type of protection from electric shock
• Level of protection from electric shock
• Protection from damaging ingress of water and solids:
|Protection class II
|Mean sound pressure level/Operation as per
|about 26 dB(A) at 10 hPa(corresponds to a sound pressure
level of 34 dB(A))
|Recommended maximum oxygen flow