The 525 series and 1025 series concentrators utilize approximately 80% of the same components and service parts
• Outlet pressure of 20 psi
• Lightweight and compact – weighs only 42 lbs and equal in height, width and depth to the 525 concentrator
• Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD® (Oxygen Sensing Device), standard on every unit, monitors the oxygen produced and ensures patient safety and reliability for longer service intervals
• Equipped with accessible patient controls, bright LEDs that can be seen from a distance, protected cannula fitting and recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage.
• Convenient top and side handles for easy transport
• Lockable flow meter
• Accommodates up to 50 ft of oxygen tubing plus 7 ft of cannula (15.3 m)
• Durable and reliable design
• Unit tested in high temperature and high humidity for extended periods of time
• Proven rotary valve design
• Maintains oxygen purity up to 5,000 ft
• Three-year provider service interval
• Auxiliary Oxygen Port
There are no reviews yet.