BMC RESmart BIPAP ST with Tidal Volume System – G2S B25VT
G2S B25VT/B30VT is a Bi-level device with S/T mode and target tidal volume feature intended to provide non-invasive ventilation for Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Respiratory Insufficiency patients.
• Ultra-modern design with a user-friendly interface
• The water chamber with drawer structure and opening cover, is more convenient to fill water and clean.
• 3.5-inch color screen with user friendly interface.
• Intelligent Comfort Features
• Inspiratory / Expiratory sensitivity
• 8 grades of I Sens and E Sens optimize the compliance of the device with the patient.
• Newly designed integrated humidifier has large heating plate (> 50 cm2), which ensures excellent humidifying capacity and improves comfort.
• The ramp time ranges from 0 to 60 minutes.
• Effeciency in Therapy
• Auto S/T The device complies with patient ‘s breathing. However, if there is no inhalation for a certain period of time, the device will give a forced ventilation to ensure the minimum ventilation.
• Target Tidal Volume Function
• Optimize IPAP according to mean Vt of last 5 breathings and prescribed Target Vt. Larger difference between mean Vt and target Vt takes more evident adjustment in IPAP.
• Inspiratory pressure is between IPAP min and IPAP max.
• Larger difference between mean Vt and target Vt takes more evident adjustment in IPAP.
• Patient Vt is the mean of Vt values from patient’s last 5 breathings.
• Powerful Data Transfer/Retrieval Solution
• Quick Report through Device Screen.
• BMCares App.
• BMCares Cloud Platform.
• iCode web version (www.bmc-icode.com).
• BMC nPAP Data Analysis Software (PC software).
• BMC Software web version (www.icodeconnect.com/quick/info).
• Dimensions: 274 mm × 184 mm × 115 mm
• Weight: 1.9 kg
• Water capacity: To maximum fill line 360 mL
• Work Mode: CPAP, S, T, S/T
• SD Card: The SD card can record patient data and fault information
• AC Power Consumption: 100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A