BMC G3 Auto CPAP with Humidifier and Mask G3 A20
This is the RESmart G3 A20 Auto CPAP Machine from the RESmart series by BMC Medical. This innovative CPAP machine includes all recent advanced features that allow it to operate easily and efficiently. RESmart G3 A20 Auto includes a wide range of features and functions such as Auto-ramp, detachable Humidifier with integrated heated tubing, Preheating function, CSA detection, Auto-Humidification, and an array of other features that, together, make sure the best sleep apnea treatment is offered throughout the night.
- Auto-adjusted Pressure: RESmart G3 A20 Auto CPAP Machine includes the Auto-Adjusted pressure function, which provides continuous treatment pressure throughout the night, adjusting it based on the patient’s needs.
- CSA Detection: With the Oscillating Wave Technology, the G3 A20 Auto CPAP Machine changes the therapy pressure and airflow depending on which is best for the specific type of apnea of the patient.
- Accessories Reminder Function: RESmart G3 A20 comes with a reminder function that lets you know when the accessories need replacement, which makes the maintenance seamless and easy, and ensures that the machine operates flawlessly.
- Auto-Ramp: The machine starts operating on a lower pressure setting, and the Auto-Ramp feature detects when the patient is asleep, and gently increases the therapy pressure, to provide the correct treatment.
- PM2.5 Filtration System: The filters are made of more durable material that allows more air to filter through and provide better therapy air.
- Smart C A B Function: This feature automatically adjusts the therapy pressure, based on the 5 (five) previous nights, for more personalized treatment.
- Auto Humidification and Preheating Function: The RESmart G3 A20 comes with a detachable heated humidifier and a Preheating setting, which allows you to preheat the humidifier prior to therapy, for enhaced function. Additionally, the added Auto-Humidity control feature, prevents rainout and allows maximum moisture levels for extra comfort. The PUSH technology allows the patient to add the water without removing the water chamber, making the assembly and disassembly easy and effortless.
|Auto CPAP, CPAP
|4-20 CM H2O
|Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz
|AC Power Supply
|11.4cm(~4.49″)L x 14.5cm(~5.71″)W x 26.4cm(~10.43″)H
|1.7Kg (~3.75 Lbs)