Reduce the risk of VTE in your facility with the Flowtron ACS900 pump, featuring SmartSense 2 Automatic Garment Recognition and Compliance Monitoring technology.
PROVEN EASE OF USE AND SAFETY
Designed to give you freedom of choice, the Flowtron system offers both uniform and sequential modes in one easy-to-use pump.
Flowtron Active Compression System is the safe, convenient and flexible way to deliver VTE prevention therapy.¹⁻⁴ At Arjo, we have built on the Flowtron legacy for decades, continuously improving our offering to ensure the best possible performance of IPC therapy across healthcare environments. We continuously strive to make everyday tasks easier for caregivers, and enable them to spend more time caring for their patients.
An evaluation conducted by the ECRI Institute, an independent non-profit organisation focused on identifying the safest and most effective solutions for care, rated the Flowtron ACS900 against a comparable Sequential Compression System in terms of performance, safety, workflow, patient experience and cost of ownership. For information on how to obtain a copy of the report, please contact your local Arjo representative.
SMARTSENSE 2 AUTOMATIC GARMENT RECOGNITION
Arjo’s patented garment detection technology automatically sets the correct pressure and compression cycle, without the need for any additional user intervention. Simply attach the snap-lock connectors to the Flowtron ACS900 pump and the system easily and safely does the rest.
· Reducing the need for user intervention by automatically identifying garments connected and setting the correct pressure and compression cycle
· Designed to reduce the risk of patient discomfort and medical device-related pressure injury with a new low-profile connector design
· Reducing medical waste with a new, more environmentally sustainable, connector design using less plastic material
SMARTSENSE 2 COMPLIANCE MONITORING
To aid concordance and facilitate tracking and documentation of therapy, ACS900 provides intuitive compliance monitoring that detects garment wear-time during IPC. It allows the pump to record and display actual therapy as well as non-compliant time, and alert upon lack of adherence. This makes it easier for caregivers to ensure compliance with prescribed therapy and to enter accurate data into patient records.
· Supporting clinical outcome by helping to ensure effective delivery of IPC therapy
· Assisting caregiver intervention by alerting upon noncompliance to IPC therapy
· Aiding documentation of delivered therapy by providing data for patient records